Original Sources for News

The honest Dubai taxi driver

(PakistaniGoodNews.blogspot.com) *Sept. 13th – DUBAI:* In the 18 months Omar Hayah Ajmal Khan has driven a Dubai taxi, passengers have left many things behind – from mobile phones to shopping bags. At the petrol station, while cleaning his cab, he noticed a case tucked behind the driver's seat. When he checked to see what was inside, he found 123,700 Saudi Riyals and gold jewellery. "I immediately called my company to say a customer had left his bag of valuables in my car and that I was going to the police station to drop it off." Mr Khan took the bag and its contents to Al Qusais Police Station. "The officers at the station also seemed surprised by what was inside the briefcase. They told me that they would call me when they located the owner of the bag and I'd have to return to verify his identity." http://www.thenational.ae/news/uae-news/the-honest-dubai-taxi-driver-and-the-return-of-the-briefcase Omar Khan was awarded a certificate of appreciation by the Dubai Police after returning 123,700 Saudi Riyals and gold jewellery found in his taxi